Job description / Role
Quality Assurance Manager
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, every guest interaction is an opportunity to create a lasting memory. Quality Assurance Manager is brand ambassador of the hotel and help to develop and maintain quality standards.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose .
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Hotel Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, implement, and improve company quality standards.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met.
- Create reports to track progress.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
- Investigate customers' needs and want and develop a strategy for meeting their needs.
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends.
- Bachelor's degree or associate's with experience in the field.
- Technical proficiency must be able to use computers and generate reports.
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to help others achieve their best.
- Willingness to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics.
- Eye for details.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.