Job description / Role
- Ensuring that the quality manual is conforming to the ISO 9001 standard.
- Ensuring that the company’s operations conform to the quality manual.
- Monitoring the performance of the operations.
- Generating statistical and quality reports regarding the operations and the processes.
- Authority to advise the General Manager regarding current quality.
- Authority to coordinate between different departments when necessary.
- Authority to plan internal audits.- Authority to approve quality plans.
- Authority to maintain the quality system.
- Authority to implement approved procedures.
- Authority to monitor the processes and the operations.
- Authority to delegate corrective actions to eliminate non-conformities.
- Responsible to provide guidance to the employees regarding the quality system.
- Responsible for the overall execution of the statistical quality control and the procedures maintenance.
- Responsible for the maintenance of quality records.
- Responsible for the proper execution of the internal audits.
- Responsible for proper execution and reporting of statistical analyses.
- Responsible for maintaining a list of controlled QA documents for distribution.
- Responsible for registering non-conformities.
- Responsible for the control of the quality system.
- Responsible for making approved changes to the quality documents.
- Responsible for proper arrangement of the management review meetings.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Engineering or any relevant
- 10 Years of experience as a minimum
- Knowledge in respect to ISO 9001, 450001, 140001, ASME, ADR, manufacturing standards, industry standards, ARAMCO standards (SAES, SAMSS, SAIR), audits, MRM’s, KPI reporting, Health and safety improvements, procedure developments, welding standards (WPS, WPQR), painting standards (APS), etc.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project QA/QC Manager - Infrastructure
QA/Quality Manager - Aramco Project
|Saudi Arabia||11 Dec|
Quality Supervisor/Quality Manager - Infrastructure
|East Timor||28 Nov|
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)