Job description / Role
A leading global Facilities Management provider is looking to add an experienced Quality Assurance Officer to join their team in Saudi Arabia.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Assurance & Quality Control plan for the site activities.
- Follow up the required ISO standards: ISO31001:2018, ISO9001:2015, ISO45001:2018, OHSAS 18001:2007/ISO 45001, ISO14001:2015.
- Monitors KPIs and identify deviations.
- Provides guidance and assistance to all staff with respect to any aspect of the QA management system (Administrative and Technical).
- Ensure readiness for internal and external Quality Audit Programs.
- Perform the role of internal auditor.
- Ensure the audits are performed in accordance with standard procedures.
- Ensure to review the measured values are in permissible limits.
- Review the Quality checklist of all measuring instruments/equipment, If any unusual conditions found inmate to maintenance team.
- Reject all services and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Measure, examine functionality and compare the final output to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the Facilities Management services to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the Facilities Management team about quality control concerns to improve services excellence.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the operations adhere to the defined set of quality criteria and meets the requirements of the client.
- Shall be responsible to maintain the required QA documents as required in the operation activities.
- Monitors, reviews and audits the Quality management Plan on its effectiveness and take necessary actions and/or updates as required as part of implementing continual improvement.
- Responsible to implement Quality Management Plan fully and utilize as a guide in all their day-to-day activities thereby creating a safe work environment.
- Supervises on a daily basis all operation and maintenance activities as a part of the work order process.
- Diploma or Graduate Engineering
- Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation, Chemical, Production or General Engineering degree or Diploma with a specialty in Quality.
- At least 5 years of experience along with 2 years regional experience with a Facilities Management team.
- Good written skills and fluent speaker in English.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Big Fish Recruitment
Suez Middle East Water Services - Degremont
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Quality Assurance Specialist - Technology & Telecoms
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|
Quality Assurance Officer
Mohammed Abdallah Sharbatly Company