Job description / Role
My client is a brand of Middle East Pharmaceutical Industries Company and one of the Middle East's leading providers of health solutions for a broad spectrum of patients and health needs. A leader in research, innovation, performance, and quality, They focus on pharmaceutical and dermatological products that treat a number of common conditions.
• Candidate must have a bachelors of Pharmacy.
• 3 years experience as Quality Assurance Officer.
• Candidate must have valid residency.
• My client is looking for someone who is motivated to work in a big industry.
• Someone who has 3 years of experience.
• Someone who is friendly yet can hold his own stance.
• Also, they are looking for experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• They do not accept anything other than that.
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Trans Skills LLC
Quality Assurance Officer
Mohammed Abdallah Sharbatly Company
Big Fish Recruitment
Quality Assurance Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 May|
Quality Control (QC) Manager