Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with this Riyadh based education company who need a Quality Assurance / Professional Development Manager to join this most highly regarded Educational Institution within Riyadh. Working across both their national and American international school, this is a highly critical role, helping to underpin all teaching and learning.
• Work in collaboration with the leadership team and teachers in the development of coherent and progressive curriculum programs that ensure the academic and pastoral needs of all students, including those with special educational needs, are met.
• Ensure the principles of effective curriculum and evaluation design, including the systematic use of formative and summative assessment, are employed to underpin all teaching and learning programs.
• Establish processes for the monitoring of individual learning for all staff
• Collect and analyze a range of data to evaluate staff performance, providing feedback to plan future learning
• Establish processes for the tracking and monitoring of individual PD needs
• Establish, monitor & evaluate professional learning communities for all staff
• Create and implement a data-driven PD Strategic Plan
• Encourage and enable staff to use data to plan teaching, learning, reporting and assessment, with a focus on improving outcomes for all learners.
USD 4,000 to 5,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing, flights, visa, medical
• The school has requested teachers from Saudi Arabia, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Ideally BEd & MEd
• 5 years in a similar role, backed by a strong background in teaching
• Experience of US curriculum preferred
• Able to start by August 2020
Package and Benefits:
• Salary between 15,000SAR (£3100/$4000) - 20000SAR (£4300 / $5300) per month tax free
• Fully furnished accommodation
• Medical insurance
• 30 days leave per year of employment
• Transportation is provided
• 1 year contracts
• August 2020 Start Dates.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.