Job description / Role
Opportunity to join an expanding contractor in Riyadh as a Electrical QC Engineer/ Inspector on Electrical projects across a diverse range of construction projects. Candidate MUST be based in Saudi Arabia on a single status basis with a transferable Iqama
SAR 6,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Applicants should meet the following:
• MUST be based in KSA on a single status basis with a transferable Iqama
• Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 -7 years related work experience in the field of Electrical inspection from diversified construction companies with minimal supervision in Project Construction and Quality Inspections.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Shall be fully conversant with the applicable industry standard and specifications.
• Shall demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of relevant codes
• Knowledgeable in Auto CADD and familiar in an ISO 9001:2008
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration