Job description / Role
- Product quality review associated with the manufacturing process.
- Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor's Degree).
- Verify conformance to specification by measuring and testing during in-house manufacturing.
- Perform incoming goods control, product inspections, witness points to control quality for items from external suppliers.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
- Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
- Monitoring and Controlling the QC team of engineers and technicians
- Bachelor degree in Electrical engineer (preferred), Industrial Engineering
- At least 1-2 years of experience in preferable related to production or QC any other as long as they worked on products related to us
- Language skill: e.g. English (Fluent), Arabic (Preferred).
- Travel Frequency: sometime may require to travel to customers but not frequently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.