Job description / Role
- Coordinates with other functional managers to ensure correct implantation of project guidelines, contracts, and other related procedures
- Coordinates and performs quality audits for the implantation of work process and contract procedures
- Ensures project quality objectives are met.
- Responsible for obtaining the necessary commercial and quality resources to plan and execute the work
- Has at least 20 years of experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry
- At least 10 years experience in Buildings, commercial and quality assurance/control management on large to mega Buildings/Architectural projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have a thorough knowledge of commercial and quality assurance/control methods, practices, international codes, standards, and procedures
- Previous Saudi Aramco Experience is preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).