Job description / Role
Quality Management System Auditor (Saudi National)
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Excellent Salary & Benefits
* A leading international Testing, Inspection & Certification Company.
* To support their expansion plans in the GCC region they are looking to recruit an Auditor in Dammam.
* In Saudi Arabia the provide a full service offering across Testing, Inspection and Certification as well as Heath, Safety, Quality and Environmental. The work cross multiple sectors, with Oil & Gas sector is the busiest market for them.
* Executing second party and third party audits in line with organization’s policies and procedures. Effective and efficient audit planning, preparation, performance, reporting and closing out of audits. Updating themselves to the latest requirements of the specific field of work.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies etc.
* Maintenance & improvement of competency as per the accreditation body, client etc requirement.
* Guide / support Junior Auditors on product / service requirements.
* Support sales in terms of product technical requirements.
* Support in the development of new products.
* Bachelors Degree, preferably in Engineering or Science.
* Previous experience Auditing ISO9001, ISO14001 or OHSAS18001.
* 5 years relevant work experience.
* We are only considering Saudi nationals for this opportunity.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.