Job description / Role
As Quality Manager you will be in contact with our client responsible for co-ordinating, BRC, EHO and trading standard audits and visits, managing production quality control and GMP factory and fabric audits.
Food Certification Company based in KSA
* Plan and execute quality assurance/control system within set local and international safety and quality standards
* Control company's quality procedures, standards and specifications (As per BRC, Environmental Health & Safety std)
* Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
* Setting standards for quality as well as health and product safety
* Ensuring production processes meet international and national standards
* Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
* Monitoring performance by gathering and analysis of relevant data and producing statistical reports
* Making suggestions for changes and improvements
* Quality System Management
* Prepare and manage audits for accreditation in local and international quality and safety standards for ISO 9001/22000, and Saudi Quality Mark (SASO)
* Advise the management team on major decisions related to product quality, safety, and cost control
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience to be suitable for this position:
* B.Sc. & M.Sc. level, ideally in Food Technology or microbiology
* Minimum 7 solid years of experienced in food Industry (poultry or meat sector), with a food manufacturing company or certification company in managerial responsibilities of similar scope
* Qualification in ISO, QMS, Halal, and all food related standard
* Successful track record in man management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.