Job description / Role
Our client is a global leading commissioning business.
You shall be the deputy to the function director and assist in the management of the function.
• Has 20+ Years proven experience in Quality Management, assurance & quality control or related areas
• 10+ years in Management position in large Company
• Experience in establishing and putting into practice quality Management systems for large engineering based organizations
• Experience in KSA /GCC market is a plus
• Comprehensive Knowledge of international engineering and technology standards and trends in the engineering, manufacturing and technical services industry in relation to quality control & quality assurance.
• Very good knowledge of QMS-ISO 9001 and Orientation in ISO 14001 environments
• Basic knowledge of Saudi construction market
• Bachelor Degree in Business , Engineering , Quality Management or related field
• Master Degree in Business, Engineering, Quality Management or related field (Preferred)
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
QA/QC Manager - Airports
|Saudi Arabia||15 Oct|
QAQC Manager - International Contractor
|Saudi Arabia||22 Nov|
Quality Program Director
QA QC Manager
Manager, Project Quality Inspection
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jan|