Job description / Role
• Quality Program Senior Manager is deputy to the Company's Representative for the Project and in his or her absence shall assume the role of Quality Program Director.
• 16+ years proven experience in quality management, assurance & quality control or related areas in which 8+ years in management position.
• Experience in establishing and putting into practice Quality Management Systems for large engineering-based organizations.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Quality Management or related field
• Saudi National will be given priority.
• Expats with Transferable Sponsorship will be preferred.
About the Company
FAHSS/TUV, the National Inspection and Technical Testing Company, is a technical organization formed as a joint venture between the National Operation & Industrial Services Company Co. LTD (KHADAMAT) - Saudi Arabia, National Industrialization Company (NIC) - Saudi Arabia and Technischer Überwachungs-Verein North (TUV NORD) Germany.
Therefore, as a member of TUV NORD, FAHSS/TÜV, is an independent organization, offering expert inspection, examination and consultancy works throughout the GCC and Middle East Countries covering a wide variety of Engineering, Commissioning, Boilers and Pressure Vessels, Fire Systems Inspection and Certification, Life Safety Audits, Calibration, Lifts and Hoisting, specialized field in Welding Certification and Training, Nondestructive Testing (NDT) i.e. Radiography, Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Penetrant Testing plus many other areas.
TUV NORD is a German technical surveillance association established in 1862 as a self-leading controlling body of the industry. For more than 125 years, TUV NORD has been setting and raising the standards that others strive to reach, and is increasingly taking the lead in new overseas markets such as Material Testing, Design and Engineering, Technical Training, Inspection and associated specialized areas. TUV NORD has the right safety and quality concepts for the technical innovations and a guarantor of safe technology in Germany for more than 137 years.