Job description / Role
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join the Construction Supervision team for a major project in KSA.
• Provide the required technical support, assistance and advice on all aspects of quantity surveying activities covering measurement, certification and payments
• Monitor all the cost and contractual aspect and report directly to senior contracts engineer and management.
• Review and check quantity measurements and Prepare the Quantity Survey Reports
• Review monthly Contractor’s Interim Payment Certificate and preparation of Final Account
• Ensure that full documentation and records are maintained in the Engineer’s office facility to properly substantiate all Interim and Final Payments to the contractor to a standard acceptable to the Client.
• Review claims submitted by the contractor.
• Review variation orders submitted by the contractor
In order to meet the challenge you will have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of experience in similar capacity in major roads/bridges/civil infrastructure projects.
• Fluent in English & Arabic.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.