Job description / Role
Quantity Surveyor – KAFD
Our client, a leading international main contractor based in Riyadh have recently secured a number of packages on the KAFD project. They now have an immediate requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
• Prepare Tender Documents such as Bill of Quantities, Specifications, Drawing etc. and forward to Procurement department to float for the suppliers & subcontractors.
• Deal with Sub contractors/suppliers and prepare Enquiry statements
• Review & Prepare Monthly Interim/Final Payments for subcontractor works.
• Prepare cost estimate for the new proposals.
• Actual Cost Comparison for various proposals in the Project.
• Re-measure all the quantities for the items in the Project /B.O.Q and notify the changes.
• Preparation of unit rates for new work items & variation orders.
• Prepare monthly Recap Quantities of all items in the Project /B.O.Q.
• Prepare Final As-Built Quantities and Final Payment.
• Prepare budgeted rate for the items and to advise the procurement.
• material / Source and Sub contractor selection together with the budgeted rates
• Prepare details required for cost calculation.
• Preparation of Claim / cost for the disruption due to EOT claim.
• Identifying, quantifying critical and non-critical risk areas in terms of cost & suggesting measures to minimize the impact of risk, monitoring status of risk throughout the project.
• Prepare monthly Payments to Employer.
• Follow-up and measurement of actual work done at site.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with relevant experience
• Minimum :8 years
• Experience in design and building projects
• Well versed in contractual terms and conditions, Fidic & method of measurements especially CESSM.
• Experience in Measurements , cost comparisons of Bridges/ Structures/ Earthworks/ Infrastructure/ Utilities
• Preparation of Tender documents for subcontract works
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.