Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a Quantity Surveyor to join our award-winning team based in Medinah, KSA. The Quantity Surveyor represents the firm in its dealings with relevant parties, from pre and post contract award throughout the entire course of the construction activities. Individual will communicate with the firm's senior cost controllers and senior quantity surveyors regarding the project's status and progress as well as managing the projects in accordance with established KEO Project.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Implements cost controls and financial control procedures as outlined in the construction contracts.
- Measures and assesses client's variations to the construction works and contractor's claims for changes.
- Evaluates contractor's monthly interim payment applications.
- Identifies areas of concern and assesses their potential impact upon the project budget.
- Measurement of works from drawings and on site including AutoCad measurement techniques.
- Assists in the review of time extensions, delays and penalties.
- Prepares progress valuations in respect of interim monthly and final payments to contractors.
- Assesses, measures, advises on and recommends the cost impact of design changes.
- Prepares Change/Variation Orders and reports upon cost impacts of such orders on the construction budget.
- Assists in the reviews, assessments and reports upon contractor's claims
- Prepares project cost and cash flow reports.
- Participates in cost and contractual review meetings.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years of work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.