Job description / Role
• Responsibility to preparation of Bill of Quantities according to the tender drawings.
• Quantity Take Off for all Civil elements (Manually, A-CAD) based on pricing preambles and compiling the Tender BOQ with description.
• Additional BOQ items/scope and incorporating within the tender offer.
• Review of tender drawings/documents for discrepancies.
• Compilation of tender/bid offer submissions.
• Calculation of quantities & Cross check the quantities of design consultant.
• Any additional task assigned by superior / reporting head.
• Min: 10 years experience
• Engineering Degree
• Strong Personality
• Hardworking and driven person
• Good communication and strong English skills
• BOQ Experience
• Primavera & ACONEX Experience
• Tendering Experience
• Contract Management
• Contract Negotiations
About the Company
ARCCO has enjoyed a long and ever-expanding association with the United Arab Emirates since 1994. During this time, the company has held a place of choice within the many industries it operates in. After expanding its operations to Abu Dhabi in 2009, ARCCO has become a leading UAE supplier of complex infrastructure development, integrated logistics solutions and oversight.
ARCCO maintains it's strong legacy of stellar performance as a subsidiary of Dubai's respected ZTCO GROUP OF COMPANIES by incorporating the following company mission statement into all aspects of production and service;
- To gain and retain client confidence that develops into long-standing business relationships.
- To maintain ethics in all agreements.
- To remain dedicated to high quality workmanship.
- To continuously strive to improve all services.
- The principal measure of a company's success is its continued growth. ARCCO continues to grow as a result of its management and staff complying with this mission.
ARCCO serves with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project.