Job description / Role
A brand-new opportunity is available to work as a Quantity Surveyor for an international company involved in the areas of engineering construction and management in Riyadh, where you would be working on one of their high-profile projects\contracts in the middle east. This is a great opportunity that the client is offering with great chance for progression, growth, and development for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and organised individual with proven experience.
• Cost Management, Procurement and Reporting
• Monitoring all commercial aspects related to the project
• Prepare cost estimation and review the cost analysis
• Perform risk analysis evaluation
• Liaise with contracts manager and subcontractors
• Measure, value and review contract variations
• Ensure quality assurance process is followed
• Must hold a degree in Quantity Surveying
• Must have at least 10 years of experience with a consultancy
• Experience working on large scale projects
• Pre and Post Contract experience
• Must be based or willing to relocate to Riyadh
• RICS or CIOB Certified
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality, and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer
Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Saudi Arabia||28 Apr|
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE
Senior Quantity Surveyor