Job description / Role
My client is a leading international contractor currently working on the construction of a major civil engineering project that forms part of the NEOM development. They are currently looking to recruit a quantity surveyor for the following:
• Responsibility for a specific area or areas within a project.
• All Quantity Surveying duties including measurement, valuation and agreement of work sections.
• Preparation of interim applications for payment and internal valuations.
• Measurement and agreement of subcontractors’ quantities certification.
• Assisting in preparation of loss and expense submissions.
• Preparation of monthly contract review reports regarding the quantities
• Candidates should have a degree or diploma in civil engineering or quantity surveying and should have a proven background working as a quantity surveyor on major civil and construction projects.
• Candidates should have experience of working in Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
|Abu Dhabi||21 Oct|
Compass Project Consulting
Quantity Surveyor (QS)
Al Jaziri Group
RTC-1 Employment Services