Job description / Role
• Review and maintain knowledge of client Terms and Conditions of Contract for which he is responsible.
• Attend kick-off meetings and subsequent progress meetings with contractors and produce and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Survey and measure work in progress and check contractors interim payments applications.
• Value additional works, site instructions, variations and daywork applications.
• Negotiate ‘star rates’ with contractors where necessary.
• Identify and report potential problem areas, particularly those that are likely to give rise to claims.
• Assist contracts administrator in the analysis and resolution of contractors claims.
• Conduct final measure on work executed and prepare and agree final accounts.
• Assist in close-out of completed claims.
• Ensure completeness and validity of contractual requirements of any tender document worked on.
• Prepare Tender Reports including advising on the completeness on Tenderers submissions.
• Ensure prompt correct assessment and submittal of Contractors valuations to the client.
• Check and record measure of work done. Ensure all payments for measured work have supporting documents signed and agreed by PIL site staff.
• Overview and report on the validity of Contractors claim for variations and dayworks.
• Monitor contracts projected final cost estimates. Prepare associated updates for the client.
• Review, negotiate and prepare claim settlements as required for any client project.
• Prepare Final Account with all supporting documentation clearly signed off by PIL site staff.
• Prepare financial statements for monthly report.
• Provide ad-hoc support to the client on financial and contractual matters.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
• A minimum of 10 years relevant quantity surveying experience in large projects, with specific experience on high rise buildings.
• Knowledge of pre and post contract administration.
• Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to work independently.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||1 Mar|
Quantity Surveyor / Senior QS
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||21 Mar|
Quantity Surveyor - Buildings
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Immediate Start
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator
|Saudi Arabia||10 Mar|