Job description / Role
• Responsible for quantity take-off of unit price pay items for the purpose of determining total contract price and payment to contractors.
• Organizational Relationship: Reports to Supervisor, who is in charge of the Construction Support Group; and (2)
• Interfaces and works closely with the concerned managers and construction engineers
Experience and Qualifications:
• Saudi Arabian National
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with
• 5 years of experience in Electrical and quantity take-off work.
• Carry out material quantity take-off from the design and shop drawings.
• Update the schedule of quantities and prices periodically, in order to verify that the available funds are sufficient for implementing the works elements that are indicated on the design and shop drawings.
• Prepare quantity and cost estimates for proposed additional work.
• Participate in negotiations with contractor associated with additional contract works and change orders.
• Participate in the review of contractor’s monthly progress and final invoices.
• Carry out on-site inspections to verify work accomplishments, if needed.
• Carry out Resident Construction Engineer (RCE) responsibilities when requested and during the absence of assigned RCE, for ensuring contractor’s compliance with the contract technical requirements.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
|Saudi Arabia||6 Apr|
Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor
SAS Global Consultants
Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Engineer (Consultancy Background)
Big Fish Recruitment
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises