Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Quantity Surveyor - KSA National to join our award winning team based Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
This critical role will be responsible for implementing cost controls and financial control procedures as outlined in the construction contracts. Other responsibilities will include; measure and assess the client's variations to the construction works and contractor's claims for changes, evaluate contractor's monthly interim payment applications and identify areas of concern and assess their potential impact upon the project budget.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include
- Ability to implement commercial/contractual matters within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to analyze project variations and changes, prepare project reports, analyze information for adjustments to project budget as necessary to assure a successful project for the client and the firm.
- Ability to measure works on site and from drawings including competence with electronic measurement systems.
- Ability to analyze and interpret contract conditions.
- Ability to understand, identify and assess project risks.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of Standard Method of Measurement of construction works.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 10 years career experience partnered with a Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying.
- Please note that KSA Nationals will be considered for this opportunity.
- Chartered status with Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors will be viewed favorably.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.