Job description / Role
• Read and study scope of work and any related documents(RFP Documents).
• Study all Mechanical drawings.
• Make Technical Queries for any missing information (conflict and clarification) in documents or drawing.
• Use the professional program for measurements such as AutoCAD, Planswift9.
• Prepare Material / Quantity take off.
• Make EXCEL Quantity break down for all items at BOQ.
• Prepare RFQ packages before Send RFQ to supplier and subcontractors to make Quotations
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or a related discipline.
• Good communication skills
About the Company
Thabat is a leading provider of construction and contracting solutions. We have a rich, 40-year history, with a proven track record of successfully delivering on projects of any scale and complexity.
Our impressive portfolio of iconic construction and infrastructure projects have shaped the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - and our reputation for delivering on time, and to the highest standards of quality and safety.
Over the last four decades Thabat has forged long term strategic partnerships at the local, regional and global level. We have adopted international best practices in terms of quality, safety and professionalism, and have become the construction industry benchmark for best practices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our comprehensive experience of successful JV’s with leading blue-chip companies, combined with an in depth knowledge of the local market, provides Thabat clients with a truly unique, value-added offering.
As a Class-A certified contractor for Saudi Aramco and the Saudi government for Public Works, Thabat consistently delivers complex projects that exceed client expectation. As part of the renowned A K Al Muhaidib & Sons conglomerate, our clients can maximize on the strength of our thirteen synergistic sister companies that are all leaders in their specialized fields. From conception to completion, Thabat is your one stop shop for pioneering, quality construction solutions.