Job description / Role
- Implements trial activities & make sure that the technical requirements are complied with.
- Otherwise advice Manager for a possible retest or changes in trial parameters.
- Ensure that all trial tests results are recorded properly (both in paper & system).
- Notes down all relevant findings & observations.
- Plans & monitors all supplies needed in the execution of trial.
- Prepare & keep track of all temporary & approved product specifications.
- Continue to monitor processes & come up with recommendations for improvements.
- Writes technical reports/graphs/charts related to all trial when required.
- Does trial & experimental for new products for development or improvement of current products.
- Record machine settings & lab test results.
- Ensures that retention samples requirements are followed.
- Makes sure that all samples sent to customers are properly labelled and packed.
- Tracking of all samples sent to customers.
- Works with the QC team in maintaining & organising all R&D samples - raw material & finished products.
- Does on temporary basis the function of QC Coordinator in the absence of the latter.
- Comply with applicable environmental, health & safety laws and regulations, organisation policy & accepted safe work practices.
- Participate in HSE training.
SAR 7,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Must have 3-5 years experience in the manufacturing industry or anything similar to the production of textiles (carpet backing, artificial grass yarns, polypropylene staple fibers and geotextiles).
- If residing in KSA, candidates must have a valid IQAMA & transferable visa
- Must be fluent in English
About the Company
Hire Rightt Executive search:
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rightt has become a trusted name for both, clients and potential candidates. Our offices are strategically located in U.A.E., Canada, United States and India; however, our operations are not restricted to these regions. The employees at Hire Rightt maintain the best professional networks to ensure a perfect candidate fit is found for the clients requirements.
Hire Rightt is an executive search company aiming to provide a complete solution for your organizations HR needs. Depending on the enterprise level, our framework is tailored to serve every individual client with the best talent pool. Our proactive efforts as job match makers are dedicated to support both the client as well as the job seekers. Our team is passionate about what they do and well-trained to obtain a complete understanding of job openings, hence ensuring valuable results.
Quality Assurance Officer
CSG Global Talent
|Saudi Arabia||12 May|
Durrah Advanced Development Company
Product Development Manager
HR Source Consulting
Big Fish Recruitment
Trans Skills LLC