Job description / Role
• Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
• Report all hazardous and unsafe acts. Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system, Including:
• Compliance to work instructions.
• Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
• Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
• Adhere to main job responsibilities: Performs all duties associated with R&M Technician/ Specialist Performs visual inspection on all parts according to the pass/fail criteria as laid out in the DD R&M manual.
• Completes documentation on parts that do not meet the quality standard and removing those parts to the Inventory room for repair or disposal.
• Stores all accepted parts properly while waiting on replacements.
• Completes all documentation associated with requesting replacement parts from inventory.
• Operates the Break-out Unit to assemble and disassemble drilling tools and completing appropriate paperwork.
• Assembles and disassembles power sections according to the DD R&M Manual and completing appropriate paperwork.
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
• Minimally 4-5+ years related experience - High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum.
• Preferred 2 years College degree
• Reports to: Demand Planning Manager, Operations Supervisor, Operations Manager, Maintenance Manager
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.