Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES OF POSITION:
- In line with the requirements of OneWay Element 10 and the R3 System Policies, Standards and Procedures, develop an effective total R3 program for the Project (crisis and emergency, business continuity and protective security management) including strategic and operational policies, program, procedures, initiatives and systems required for the mitigation of emergency hazards, security and community risks whilst maintaining continuity of operations and safeguarding of assets
- Undertake security reviews and threat and vulnerability analyses and provision of pragmatic security solutions.
- Design and develop a risk-appropriate integrated project response and recovery planning framework and ensure individual plans are completed and maintained by responsible parties
- Maintain close liaison with and support to project HSE Emergency Response staff to ensure seamless emergency response / management fit
- Address R3 training and exercising needs.
- Ensure response and recovery teams and resources are maintained in ready order
- Design and manage the community relations program.
- Develop a local network of contacts within the local population, key stakeholders, police and military.
- Maintain daily project staff registers.
Knowledge / Experience / Competencies Required
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Experience in a similar role under similar operating conditions.
Industry Specific Experience:
- Experience in security and/or emergency management related field.
- Experience in industry (project specific) related field.
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Matching customer / project requirements, complemented by related experience.
- Knowledgeable, familiar and commensurate experience with the CSG HSE operating environment.
- Working knowledge in basic computer programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Influence skills.
- A demonstrable track record of leadership.
- Effective communications - both written and oral.
- Problem solving and change management skills
- Risk management and incident investigation experience.
- Analytical and conceptual skills.
- Training skills
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.