Job description / Role
My client a leading PMC in the region has an urgent requirement for a Project Delivery Manager - Rail with strong design and construction supervision experience.
* Candidate who fulfill the following criteria are invited to apply.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Must have Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline
* Must have 15 years postgraduate experience with at least 10 years on large mainline/ Heavy Rail rail projects.(not metro)
* At least 2 years' experience on large rail projects with SAR/SRO in Saudi Arabia
* Strong ability to review rail specifications.
* Good knowledge in computer and design software.
* Must speak & write English fluently.
This is a live role and will start IMMEDIATELY - Remote to start with until travel is possible.
A stable and secure role.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Project Delivery Manager - Rail
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jun|
Project Manager - Hotel/Mixed Use - Consultancy
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Engineering Manager
Project Rail Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|