Job description / Role
My client a leading PMC in the region has an urgent requirement for a Rail Track Engineer with strong technical experience in the installation process.
The successful candidate should fulfill the following criteria:
- Strong preference for a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline
- HND or similar will be considered if very strong experience with suitably professional development completed
- At least 15 years experience in the construction industry in construction supervision roles
- Minimum of 10 years experience on large mainline rail projects with particular emphasis on track installation
- Very strong technical ability with proven value engineering skills, must be able to demonstrate where improvements to schemes have been introduced.
- Must be able to work closely with the main contractor to ensure value is delivered to the client in line with the contract programme.
- Strong communication skill in written and spoken English.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.