Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
- We are looking for a Global Real Estate Admin Professional for our Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates portfolios, to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia whose focus will be on managing and controlling IBM's Real Estate operations and spend .
- The Global Real Estate Admin Professional is responsible for the development, implementation, performance management and continuous improvement of the organization's workplace experience services and programs for IBM employees, clients and guests. Services may include, but not limited to facilities operations with focus on hospitality, food & beverage and amenities, transportation, audio/visual, office services and service centers.
This person will be focused in executing and ensuring our day-to-day business runs the way it should through various providers for facilities management and projects service.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Provide operational support to the portfolio.
- Define and Manage operations and maintenance of existing real estate properties and assets to ensure safe, efficient and reliable working environment based on a complete understanding of business strategy, priorities, accounting and financial targets;
- Support all activities and execute action plans in a timely manner relating to the portfolio operations, health and safety, security, action logs, environment and energy programs
- Manage small prpject jobs equal to or below 200 k $.
- Review and validate all expenditures for GRE and retain evidence of disbursement control; Ensuring accurate and timely payments of contracted services;
- Ensure company's compliance with contractual obligations and company policies and maintain a satisfactory business controls posture for all GRE activities and processes to ensure audit readiness at all times
- Effectively manage supplier contracts performance.
- Provide regular feedback, status reports to regional GRE management.
- Provides measurement and tracking of facilities which can include but is not limited to aspects of contract deliverables, business controls, space and population.
- Budget preparation and tracking and disbursement control (site, expense and capital).
- A good knowledge about how buildings are designed, built and operated (e.g. 5+ years of applied experienced in corporate real estate design, construction and operations);
- A good understanding of international corporate real estate standards and the uniqueness of the Middle East market environment
- Experience in Agile and Enterprise Design Thinking methodologies with proven track record (e.g. minimum holds Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner Badge and Agile Explorer Badge, ideally one level above)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic (any other language is an advantage).
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|