Real Estate Advisory Director
Job description / Role
To ensure that the Development Solutions departmental operation meets the corporate objectives as agreed with the executive team to the satisfaction of all the concerned stakeholders (customers, executive management, employees, shareholders, government and regulatory authorities and the community as a whole). Responsible for achieving business targets as set by management for the respective service line within the Development Solutions department.
Multi national Real Estate advisory firm looking to further develop their KSA practice.
* Manage multiple key client expectations simultaneously, deal with any potential issues and ensure that company have obtained all key business that is within our capability by identifying all key business opportunities within an account/group.
* Meet with key clients and determine Project Requirements initially.
* Deal with the clients on a variety of issues including presenting findings and recommendations and seek to generate more business from the client.
* Identify, develop and direct the implementation of business strategy (depending on the situation some criteria may already exist or be established by the organisation, owner(s)/shareholders).
* To ensure that systems and processes are in place so that all projects meet both international and local regulatory obligations.
* Managing Legal liabilities and understanding contracting formalities on the various projects with the Legal team.
* Prepare proposals and obtain fee guidance from management
* To develop and maintain a strong network of business professionals that can assist in developing new business and being able to effectively manage current projects.
* Constantly look for ways to improve both the effectiveness of the organisation, development of new business channels and opportunities and new strategic partnerships/relationships.
* Explore, determine root cause and provide appropriate solutions for any technical, commercial or people related issues as they occur.
* Through effective management of existing key clients, effective cross selling, networking and new business development, you need to ensure that the optimum growth targets are met.
* Consistently aim at acquiring new projects for the organisation by prospecting, qualifying needs, establishing relevance to company's business offering, writing proposals, preparing and delivering key pitches, negotiating and closing the deal.
* Prepare and assess the relevant financial models to support the business proposition. Determine a variety of options and test the financial implications of each.
* Prepare financials that can be used to approach investors or finance providers for the project.
* Feed back to the department head on an agreed set of parameters such as operational issues, compliance or variances to target, compliance to budget etc.
* Deal with the various stakeholders including bankers, hotel operators, developers, regulatory authorities to ensure that all willingly give their support and the information required to make the project a success.
* Ensure that cash flow is adequately maintained by achieving the desire debtor day's targets as agreed with the management team.
* Set achievable yet challenging goals for the team. Ensure that all team members are giving an interesting and varied amount of projects.
* Help team members to grow and develop by identifying training and development needs and providing a mixture of opportunities for them to develop the required skills and abilities needed to move to the next level.
* Prepare for performance review meetings to ensure that evidence is in place to confirm the development level of the team members.
* Review research papers and consistently seek new research paper opportunities.
* Keep other divisions up to date with current projects to be able to explore cross selling and value added opportunities to maximise business opportunities.
Tax free salary and comprehensive benefits along with one of the best in the market revenue share bonus schemes.
* Bachelor's/Master's Degree, preferably in Real Estate
* Experience in KSA Real Estate market
* Experience in GCC Real Estate market
* Diagnostic Interviewing
* Relationship Building
* Checking Field Research Outcomes
* Process Oriented
* Simplification of Complex Data
* Excel and PowerPoint/MS OFFICE
* Designing Implementation Plans
* Delivering Negative Feedback
* Risk Analysis & Mitigation
* Project Management Skills
* Coaching and Mentoring Skills
* Strategic Selling Skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Real Estate Investment Director
Macdonald and Company
Corporate Strategy Director
|Saudi Arabia||27 Jan|
Strategic Consultancy Director
Chief Investment Officer
Al Khor Holding