Job description / Role
* Lead the execution of a large greenfield Mixed-use master plan from inception, incorporating cutting edge design and construction technologies and methodologies.
* Provide strategic direction in creating unique and innovative destinations
* Work for one of the worlds largest and most exciting regional developments, alongside a team of world class development professionals and leadership teams
Our client is a Saudi Arabian based, multibillion-dollar project delivering a diverse portfolio of greenfield, mixed use master plans.
* Develop the short and long-term Development Strategy in line with the overall mandate, with a particular focus on innovative place making and destination creation.
* Establishment and continuous refinement of product positioning for the master plan across the design process, project development and delivery activities.
* Together with the relevant teams, develop the architectural, interior design, landscape, and engineering Concept Plans in accordance with the development strategy, product positioning, and business case.
* Integrate sustainability requirements into the project including for net zero buildings and LEED Platinum-equivalent standards
* Carefully curate the design vision in accordance with the development strategy and create and execute best-in-class design strategies for a project with worldwide exposure
* Maintain the project development schedule - align and coordinate with the feasibility, project phasing strategy, and development strategy
* Liaise with internal and third-party construction teams and external contractors to execute the design and development strategy in the Detailed Design, Tender, and Construction phases in accordance with the project vision.
* Manage contractual relationships and monitor performance of selected consultancies, contractors and operators.
* Work for a leading global Real Estate project
* 20+ yrs experience in creating destinations/place making with a focus on developing unique experiences for visitors & improved livability for residents
* Track record of driving projects from initial strategy & feasibility through to delivery & operations of large-scale mixed-use developments
* Experience of incorporating cutting edge technology and methodologies with a focus on sustainability
* Able to build highly effective teams both internally and externally
* Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Rider Levett Bucknall
Real Estate Development Director - Residential
|Saudi Arabia||9 May|
Senior Project Manager
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|