Job description / Role
• Manage the real estate developments from the concept to sales execution
• Manage company’s real estate development projects from budgets, schedule & sales
• Establish and develop project delivery approach including phasing, procurement, permitting
• Study lands and properties and working on a best-use analysis
• Prepares project feasibility analysis and makes recommendations to the senior leadership team for developments of projects
• Prepare and track project schedules from due diligence through construction completion
• Minimum Bachelor's degree required
• Experienced in the ministry of housing requirement and governance (sakani)
• Aware of the real estate industry in Saudi Arabia
• Research skills.
• Analytical Skills
• Communication Skills
• Creativity Skills
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Project Director - Arabic Speaker
Head of Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Rider Levett Bucknall
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Project Manager / Project Director