Real Estate Investment Director
Macdonald and Company
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Our client is a listed Real Estate Developer Head Quartered in Jeddah on the Red Sea Coast of Saudi Arabia.
Together with the CEO and executive leadership team you will be tasked with developing a strategy to ensure that the organisation has the financial resources needed to achieve its current and future goals, while mitigating financial and operational risk. As well as serving as the key advisor to the board of directors and investment/audit committees.
You role is to:
Work collaboratively with real estate team to review potential acquisitions, debt, equity and public subsidy proposals and partnership/operating agreements.
Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate, as well as managing the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with key financial partners including funders, investors, partners, government agencies, consultants, and vendors.
- Oversee organisational budgeting, accounting, and cash management to ensure accurate reporting, interpretation and analysis of financial results in conjunction with forecasts and long-term plans.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organisation.
- Initiate and implement department’s annual operation plan, and KPIs to ensure business continuity and achieve department’s target and company’s strategic objectives.
Skills, Abilities, and Requirements
- 15 years of demonstrated relevant finance, treasury, and accounting experience with at least five years’ experience as a Investment Manager/Director/CIO or Finance Director/CFO, with both technical and management proficiency in operations of a real estate development organization.
- BA or MBA in Finance or Accounting required. Other additional relevant advance degree and/or certification, such as CFA, FCCA, CA or CPA preferred
- Focused, efficient, and result oriented. Strong organisational skills and self-directed work habits with ability to anticipate deadlines. Able to multi-task and review complex documents identifying key business points.
- Use of collaborative and facilitative approach and the flexibility to work with broad range of cultures, personalities, and work styles
- Demonstrated experience with design and implementation of enhanced financial systems/procedures and business continuity plans
- Strong commercial and financial acumen, strategic thinking with a strong degree of initiative. Knowledge of real estate development and finance models.
This a is a TAX FREE Package based 100% in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
Macdonald & Company is the leading professional recruitment consultancy for the real estate and built environment sectors. Established in 1992 and headquartered in the UK, we apply local knowledge with true global connection through our offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the U.S., Africa and the Middle East.
Our specialist teams act for every class of organisation owning, occupying, financing, or advising on property, construction and engineering – developers, investors, institutions, funds, banks, consultancies and contractors.
Macdonald & Company is a subsidiary of Prime People Limited.
People make the difference. We connect you to that difference.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Strategic Consultancy Director
|Saudi Arabia||2 Mar|
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent