Job description / Role
We are a multi-functional company in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is seeking a qualified, passionate, and stimulated Real Estate Manager, who has the ability to lead, develop and improve our Real Estate Department practices and oversee all the related functions, such as; property management for the company and customers, selling and buying real estate services, preparing auctions and selling leads, finding investment opportunities and deals, set up the strategic plan for the department etc,.
• Represent the Company in a professional manner in all dealings with customers, brokers, and vendors.
• Providing a strategic plan for the department and its services and managing and directing department staff to ensure achieving the strategic goals.
• Development, implementation, and monitoring of marketing plans for each property, including the company website, Internet marketing, advertising, social networking/SEO.
• Developing and managing properties marketing, leasing, selling, buying, budgets, and supervising the planning, budgeting, and control of operating expenditures.
• Oversee tenant move-ins and move-outs, collect all rent, operating expenses, and tenant mixtures in a timely basis under the lease terms.
• Also, monitor customer payments to rapidly identify potential problems and take appropriate steps to minimize financial injury to the Company.
• Negotiate and handle all renewal leases, negotiate cost-effective service contracts and maintenance services.
• Assisting in the development and execution of all maintenance programs relating to the interior/exterior of the buildings.
• Inspect property regularly and make appropriate recommendations.
• Respond to tenant needs and coordinate with maintenance staff to resolve the problems.
• Oversee the market movements and trends and advise the management team and owner of the best investment opportunities.
• Prepare a regular report about properties status, advise on rental rates, occupancy rate, and all related aspects.
• Also, consider factors such as property values, zoning, population growth, transportation, and traffic volume, and any patterns.
• Inform owners and tenants of the expiration date of leases and all other issues.
• Investigate and resolve complaints from residents and tenants when services are not properly provided.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
• Demonstrated ability to write and communicate effectively; to develop and manage marketing, advertising, and social media campaigns.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in real estate management or real estate marketing.
• Proved ability to develop and implement strategic planning, with a concrete understanding of KPIs and Project management.
• Thorough understanding of real estate.
• Good sense of graphic design.
• Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences.
About the Company
Rabezza is one of the leading family businesses that seeks to invest in areas that contribute to growth and prosperity
The message: Investing resources and capabilities to achieve the aspirations of our partners, customers and work team with quality and efficiency that ensures sustainability and development
Vision: To be a pioneering company that seeks and contributes to the prosperity of the country, place and people
Value: Transparency Empowerment Team Spirit
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jan|
GJ Real Estate
Operations Director - Facility Management
Rental Management Manager
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai