Job description / Role
• Real Estate Sales official is required to work on various sales systems
• Find out the customers’ needs for sales opportunities & develop the accounts
• Increase sales volume for targets achievement
• Make daily sales activity report, weekly work plans & account management report to Development Manager
• Follow up with customers for any payments are overdue
• Manage all the account partners to perform against short- and long-term company goals across the whole sales proposition
• Actively develops and maintain relationships with customers.
SAR 12,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Familiarity with real estate sale procedures (writing contracts - preparing receivable bonds, etc.)
• Knowledge of KSA real estate regulations and Ministry of Housing.
• Familiarity with the rental platform and how to document contracts.
• Familiarity with the tax exemption for the first residence.
• Familiarity with real estate and personal loans.
• Familiarity with the real estate emptying process.
• At least 3 years of experience in real estate sales
• Bachelor’s degree
• Specialized courses in marketing or real estate appraisal
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.