Job description / Role
Careers that Change Lives
Do you want to be part of a team to provide administrative support by coordinating all tasks related to invoice realization for MSA by working closely together with Sales Team, Sales Support Team, Customer Care Team and other related functions ?
Do you want to be responsible for close follow-up, tracking, filling, monitoring, maintaining a database site as well as maintaining invoices/orders library with always up-to-date documents needed for all businesses.
As a realization coordinator you will be based in Medtronic Saudi Arabia’s offices reporting directly to General Manager-Sales, KSA.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you will be
1. Work on daily basis on the invoice reports, coordinate and ensure with warehouse/sales team on getting physical PODs.
2. Be the contact person with warehouse department to ensure smooth process of documentation collection and hand over.
3. Arrange, collect and prepare original documents (invoices, PODs…) depending on customer criteria to ensure completion of the submission file.
4. Hand over the complete submission file to the collection team and follow up till final realization of invoice.
5. Track all Customer Invoices and properly file all invoices and all related documents (DN, POD etc.) with respective Customer Order.
6. Establish “LIVE” Invoice Realization Tracking System and effectively communicate with Sales Team and Sales Support Team to ensure that all MSA invoice realization statuses are properly monitored and updated.
7. Update Invoice Realization status on SAP System.
8. Work effectively with Sales Team and Sale Support Team to continuously enhance our Invoice Realization levels to meet MSA Realization Targets based on set KPIs.
9. Own and set up the MSA Filing and Archiving System and ensure documents are stored and organized for future reference.
10. Provide periodic reporting on MSA invoice realization status to leadership, Sales Team and Sales Support Team
• Bachelor’s degree
• Three years of experience in the local healthcare industry working with administration
• Collaboration skills to gather necessary information and build trust
• Time management, workload management & prioritization
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and with procurement customers
• Detail oriented
• Ability to understand process flows and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision
• Fluency in English
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills required.
Nice to Haves
• 1 – 3 years SAP experience preferred; SAP module certification preferred
• Experience with purchasing in medical field
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
About the Company
Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Medtronic's mission is:
To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
To maintain good citizenship as a company.