Job description / Role
We are looking for a Receiving Agent to be an effective part of the Finance Department
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of open mindedness, forward thinking and drive.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Respect the policies and procedures implemented on the process of receiving.
- Support and encourage the objective of cost control and maintain traces for audit.
- Maintain records for municipality and local authority requirements.
- Update the purchasing manager and the Executive Chef on rejected deliveries, short supplies and non-supply of products for alternative actions.
- Ensure the quality, quantity; prices and self-life of the incoming supplies are according to the purchase orders.
- Where appropriate obtain specialist opinion on the quality of the supply from department concern.
- Secure the product received on behalf of the hotel and arranged deliver to them to respective department or stores without delays.
- Create credit notes where appropriate.
- Documentation of hotel properties returned, send out for repairs and refilling etc.; and follow-up on their return.
- Update the accounts payable with all supporting at the end of the day.
- Maintain updated documents related to supplies on order in fine and in the inventory system.
- Assist the Cost Controller for month-end inventories and their reconciliations.
- Assist the Cost Controller in administration of the Inventory system.
- To assist in carrying out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
Your experience and skills include:
- Saudi Nationality
- Proven experience as a Receiving Agent or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Bachelor's degree.
- Fluent English Language
- Excellent math skills
- Experience with accounting and facilities management software
- Strong attention to detail, Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Your team and working environment:
Pullman ZamZam Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. This masterpiece offers the finest hospitality in Makkah, having 1315 elegantly appointed rooms and suites with extravagant amenities, two contemporary dining options and five-star-deluxe services filled with spirituality while enjoying direct views over the holy Kaaba.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.