Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Greeting guests and visitors and providing general support to them.
• Answering and directing phone calls and emails.
• Organising and scheduling appointments.
• Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes.
• Maintaining visitors register.
• Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Developing and maintaining a filing system.
• Ordering office supplies and researching new deals and suppliers.
• Assisting in course logistical support service.
• Searching and maintaining contact lists.
• Booking travel arrangements for the staff.
• Assisting in handling staff requirements.
• Acting as the point of contact for clients for enquires and follow up.
• Assisting in preparing and writing letters/emails on behalf of other office staff and etc. in Arabic
• Liaising with executives to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
• Following up with internal team members to ensure translation meets their needs.
• Managing work schedules to meet deadlines.
• Reading and translating documents on the spot.
• Providing training to employees, new starters
• Handling multiple projects/tasks.
• Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Receiving, sorting and distributing correspondence.
• Performing any other duties as and when required.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Previous working experience in a similar role.
• Fluency in Arabic and English language, both written and verbal.
• Clear and articulate communication skills - exuding warmth and friendliness.
• Experience living and working in Saudi Arabia.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent IT skills. Competency in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).
• Immaculate attention to detail, good focus and willingness to learn.
• Good organisational skills.
• Strong understanding on switchboard systems.
• Understanding of audio visual systems i.e. video conferencing and etc.
• Flexibility in their attitude and approach to colleagues and guests.
• Works efficiently requires minimal supervision.
• Good multitasking skills.
• Confidence in making key decisions based on their knowledge and experience.
• A qualification in a relevant subject area.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.