Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- The main purpose is to serve visitors by greetings, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Answers incoming telephones positively and warmly.
- Provides callers with basic and accurate information.
- Offers coffee or other refreshments to visitors who are at waiting area.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk ( monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Takes Messages for various personnel.
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Bachelors Degree, or High School Diploma.
- 2 years experience or more as a Receptionist or Admin Assistant.
- Good written skills.
- Good Computer skills and experience.
- Customer Service skills and professional phone manner.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Administration Assistant / Executive Secretary
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Front Desk Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE