Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our team is led by the national administrative services team that oversees executive assistants and team assistants, administrative support concierge, dual support specialists, office services, document production, meeting and events, and project management. You'll help our team with calendar management, internal and external client scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reconciliation, client or account research, report generation and review, and routine communication management.
• Screen and route incoming telephone calls, take messages, and answer incoming queries.
• Maintain visitor and caller logs.
• Receive deliveries and coordinate outside delivery/courier services with the help of Office administrators.
• Answer queries from visitors and callers, and refers them to the appropriate person.
• Perform general maintenance of the reception area.
• Manage incoming and outgoing faxes (may be performed by Office Administrators in certain locations).
• Ensure mail and faxes are distributed to the appropriate person accurately and in a timely manner (may be performed by Office Administrators in certain locations).
• Book meeting rooms and collaborative space and maintain tidiness (may be performed directly online in certain locations).
• Support office manager in events planning and organization.
• Act in accordance with regulations.
• Perform other administrative duties as required 3 of 3 Learning and Growth.
• Work towards being a high quality internal service provider
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.