Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Ensures the smooth operation of the office, by coordinating administrative support across the office and ensures that the office is supported in an efficient and effective manner. Responsible for procurement of office supplies. Oversight of office administrators, drivers and reception.
- Adhere to the allocated budget for the Office Services function
- Propose costs saving solutions as appropriate
- Work with procurement with regards to office needs (supplies, consumables)
- Prepare purchase orders for all office management supplies
- In line with Procurement guidelines, provide office services supplies
- Coordinate local events, office events with close liaison with the Office Manager
- Coordinate printing and binding requests
- Facilitate New Hire on-boarding process via coordinating inductions and other matters with HR
- Notify HC, IT and receptionist of new hires/departures, and provide/remove security passes and access to office as appropriate
- Handles and reports ad-hoc issues arising
- Acts as an interface between administrative staff and management
- Manage external archiving if relevant
- Manage seating, storage and parking allocations
- Oversee couriers and post room
- Manage Office administrator assignment and conflicts
- Adhere to policies and procedures set by management
- Coordinate driver schedules, reviews timesheets and manages leave
- Coordinate office administrator schedules, reviews timesheets and manages leave
- Coordinate receptionist schedules, reviews timesheets and manages leave
- Manage maintenance, repairs
- Manage cleaners and other outsourced services
- Liaise with office landlord
- Fire safety warden and business resilience liaison
- Manage local office petty cash
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.