Job description / Role
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
• Take and relay messages
• Provide information to callers
• Greet persons entering organization
• Direct persons to correct destination
• Deal with queries from the public and customers
• Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
• Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
• Provide general administrative and clerical support
• Prepare correspondence and documents
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries
• Schedule appointments
• Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
• Organize conference and meeting room bookings
• Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
• Monitor and maintain office equipment
• Control inventory relevant to reception area
• Tidy and maintain the reception area
• High school diploma generally required
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Keyboard skills
• Ability to work a switchboard
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Professional personal presentation
• Customer service orientation
• Information management
• Organizing and planning
• Attention to detail
• Stress tolerance
• Must be able to speak Arabic
Please apply if you are a Saudi National.
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity