Job description / Role
Our client, an international legal firm are hiring an experienced Receptionist to join their growing team. You will be a part of an established business who support a diverse portfolio of clients. A Saudi National would be preferred but if you are an Arabic speaker you will also be considered.
* Meet and greet staff, clients and visitors, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional and helpful manner
* Thorough regular checks during the day of the reception area and conference rooms, ensuring high standards are maintained
* Arranging dispatch/collection of all couriered items and maintaining a log of all bookings made. Keeping accurate record details of client charges, personal charges or administration charges.
* Working alongside the IT Team, particularly in connection with conference room requirements, e.g. audio/visual set-up and visitor needs
* Managing the office premises by responding to emergencies and placing calls with relevant contractors/helpdesks
* Negotiating pricing and terms for goods and services;
* Planning and briefing of contractors for maintenance, general tasks and office moves
* Exceptional client service skills
* Excellent communication in Arabic and English
* Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet
* Thrive under pressure
Salary and Benefits
Up to 10,000 aed per month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.