Job description / Role
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
In order to continue to scale our fast-growing recruiting operations, we are seeking a talented, results-oriented Talent Acquisition lead for our KSA team. With a strong passion for customer focus, business partnering and people development, this manager will work closely with the business hiring managers and leadership team to build and execute against a longer-term Talent Acquisition strategy to deliver the necessary talent to support our increasing customer demand in Saudi Arabia. This highly visible leader will also be accountable for leading a client-aligned recruiting team who own finding, scheduling, assessing, and closing entry to senior level candidates.
This role will provide the opportunity to significantly impact the business in the region as we continue our pursuit of being the most customer-centric company on the planet. In exchange we offer you outstanding career growth, highly collaborative teams, and a fun and passionate work environment.
· Partnering with organizational leadership during the annual planning process and on strategic staffing initiatives.
· Leading the delivery of strategic recruiting and hiring activity in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Creating and owning hiring targets, tracking progress and driving initiatives based on metrics.
· Partnering with other recruiting teams and Talent Acquisition leaders in the MENA and APAC region to align organizational staffing processes and strategies.
· Owning key hiring requisitions for the organization as needed.
· Developing and managing recruiting agency relationships to supplement recruiting efforts.
· Continually proposing and implementing improvements to the overall recruiting process.
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
· Public Sector Recruiting experience preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong mentoring skills preferred
· Mix of agency and corporate recruiting preferred
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.