Job description / Role
Recruitment Coordinator - KSA CP
Working within the Recruitment team you will be working closely with the Officers Managers to support the recruitment process.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Sourcing candidates through various online channels
* Reviewing candidate applications
* Conducting telephone interviews
* Scheduling and coordinating interviews
* Supporting the candidate offer process
* Producing regular and ad hoc reports as required.
You will have:
* Previous experience working within recruitment, HR or another business support function
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficiency with MS Office and using a computer
* Previous administration experience
* Abilty to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask.
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)