Job description / Role
Our Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
• Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
• Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
• Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
• Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
• Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
• Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
• Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in HR / Business Administration or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of recruiting coordinator, or HR experience
• Excellent PC skills including Microsoft office and Calendar management tools
• Possess the ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance
• Have exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
• Demonstrate excellent judgment, discretion and sensitivity
• Maintain a high level of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
• Make smart and timely decisions; understand when to take ownership of a decision and when to involve other parties.
• React with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
• Think ahead and troubleshoot; remove obstacles before they become problems with a skill of impeccable attention to detail.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.