Job description / Role
You will be a part of a dedicated recruitment function that operates at every level within the business, working with the leadership teams across Saudi Arabia, building rewarding relationships throughout the organisation.
Based in Saudi Arabia, this role is to be responsible for identifying, interviewing and selecting local or ex-pat employees for Mace International across the country.
With new major projects and growth within the business, a position has arisen to ensure the current and future staffing requirements are met on time and with the best available talent in the market.
This is suited to someone that can demonstrate a successful career with end to end recruitment experience in the construction, property or engineering sectors.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Headhunting the best talent in the market from competitors or relevant companies within the construction and property market.
• Identifying people with the right skills, right experience and most importantly the right behavioural and cultural fit for Mace and its clients at the right time!
• Using all sourcing methods including social media, and CV searching the internal and external databases.
• Generating referrals from existing employees, raising the profile of the employee referral scheme that rewards staff for helping Mace to identify the very best people they have worked within the past.
• Conducting detailed proficiency and behavioural based interviews to ensure candidates' skills and qualifications match the job requirements.
• Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from establishing if candidates possess the right behavioural and cultural fit for the business, influencing the hiring managers in their decision making and negotiating salary packages with selected applicants.
• You are digitally savvy, can build recruitment strategies that leverage the employment brand and are able to demonstrate working in fast and complex environments, ideally spanning the MENA or APAC regions.
• Your significant end to end recruitment experience within construction, property or engineering is essential as is your experience assessing a candidate's behavioural and cultural fit to ensure we are attracting the best people into the business.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
HR Business Partner
|Saudi Arabia||17 May|
Senior HR Operations Manager for an International Professional Services Firm