Job description / Role
Support in the execution of the Talent Acquisition Strategy for EMEA via direct sourcing: sourcing, head hunting & networking to attract the very best Talent into Gleeds
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identify and implement sourcing strategies to recruit highly skilled candidates, working with the Business Leaders and People Partners.
• Source candidates to ensure applicant flow and cost effectiveness, using Social Media, Job Boards, Head Hunting and networking etc.
• Schedule and attend careers fairs, college and university recruitment opportunities and any other events as needed.
• Ensure company compliance and hiring guidelines are followed
• Ensuring the Applicant Tracking System (eploy) is used effectively and the applicant flow is smooth and efficient
• Managing full recruitment lifecycle, from vacancy requisition to issue of offer, induction and onboarding.
• Ensuring Equal Opportunities and Employment legislation is adhered to
• Partner with outside agencies for temporary and permanent hiring
• Facilitate and manage the talent acquisition process, which includes initial salary negotiations, co ordinating interviews, reviewing and submitting all on boarding documents.
• Ensuring all candidate queries and requests are processed efficiently
• To continually drive Diversity and Inclusion during the selection process, challenging the business decisions when hiring
• Provide data and reporting to Talent Acquisition Manager, People Partners and People Director as and when needed
• To meet with internal stakeholders on a regular basis, building relationships and trust between the Talent Acquisition team and the business leads.
• Assisting in the development of initiatives within the Recruitment team – e.g. Recruitment Training; Applicant Tracking Systems, new Recruitment tools and processes
• To assist in the development of a process library with ongoing monitoring
• Support HR operations if required
• Minimum 2 years of recruitment experience in Saudi market
• A sound track record of sourcing talent across a multi-disciplined and diverse workforce.
• Solid experience of recruiting in a professional services environment and understanding of the aims to drive and improve the diversity and inclusion agenda at all levels of the business.
• Sound experience in recruitment and selection skills i.e. interviewing, development of talent pipelines, use of jobsites for advertising and approaching candidates and experience of delivering quality sourcing solutions in a challenging industry.
• Excellent listening, questioning and both written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility to travel to others sites to meet with key stakeholders
• Team worker & ability to work in a complex matrix environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Strong administration skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
• The ability to work under pressure, multitask and manage a range of administrative processes.
• Proactive, with a professional manner and be able work to deadlines.
• Nationality – Saudi Arabia
Key Performance Indicators:
• Time to fill
• Agency use and cost per hire
• Internal referral schemes
• Internal v external hire ratios
• Staff retention
• People Focused – Motivated to create and maintain positive relationships
• Creative – We solve problems and introduce new ideas
• Performance -led – Driven to exceed client expectations
• Collaborative – We foster a progressive and inclusive work ethic
• Accountable – we act with integrity and take responsibility
About the Company
Be part of the extraordinary Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel.
Delivering on the world's most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment. One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people.
We welcome new perspectives and ideas. Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities, whilst living and breathing our three core values: We're committed to our clients and our people We're creative and realistic We combine professionalism with personality We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status or gender. We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual. Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.