This position is closed or expired.
See other HR jobs
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Core Purpose of Job:
To be directly instrumental in achieving or exceeding the monthly average of new employees expected to be recruited for the Division/s you will be assigned to.
To assist the Recruitment Supervisor in coordination and administration of the Recruitment process required by the assigned division in order to attract the right candidate that meets the divisional requirements, by effective manpower planning, effective communication and coordination with internal & external customers and recruitment sources as well
Areas of Responsibility (AOR)
1. Maximize the service level of providing the right candidate by understanding the manpower requirements of the division[s] assigned and providing timely service.
2. Update, Maintain and Operate the application database by gathering potential candidates for prospective positions in the future.
3. Liaise with the Local colleges, institutions, university by establishing good rapport in order to promote better industry-institute interaction.
4. Organizing the Career day event at the colleges by liaising with the institution, colleges, in order to recruit the merit candidates
5. Sourcing the right candidate by complying and adhering to company polices and procedures in the area of recruitment & selection to meet standards of quality performance.
6. Coordination of the Interview process by interacting with the functional heads to recruit the right candidate for the job.
7. Complying with the Pre and post Recruitment formalities by following the standard procedures in order to ensure Recruitment is carried out as per Almarai policies and procedures.
8. Updating the recruitment status by interacting with the internal and external consultants to ensure timely information.
- College graduate/Degree qualified
- Should be well versed in MS and office suite of products including Excel Spreadsheets, Word.
- Good Internet research capability and & Email usage experience.
- A minimum of 2+ year’s practical experience in Recruitment, preferably with reputed recruitment agencies which are into overseas recruitment.
- Strong inter-personal skill, well organized capable of operating to tight deadlines.
- Temperamentally well balanced and handle pressure well
- Fluent English is essential; Knowledge of Arabic would be ideal / advantageous but not essential.
About the Company
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with an unrivaled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Currently operating across the gulf region, Almarai employs over 35,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets with a turnover that exceeded $3.36 billion in 2014.