Job description / Role
My client is looking for a recruitment specialist within a growing privately owned business based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This role will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process while also acting as a government relations point of contact (PRO).
* Create and publish job ads in various portals
* Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
* Screen resumes and job applications
* Interviewing candidates in person for a wide range of roles across junior, senior, and executive
* Host and participate in job fairs
* Execute the strategic recruitment plan, set hiring goals including time frames
* Craft job descriptions and interview question kits
* Identify various sources of candidates including international organizations at colleges, professional groups and expat communities.
* Liaise with municipality, economic department and other government departments in re Trade License/setting up new offices, etc
* Organise attestation of certificates, legal translation of documents and other activities related to immigration and labour.
* Keep track with current labour/immigration laws and update HR staff on changes
* Managing the preparation and maintenance with respect to visa documents related to new starters, leavers, transfers and renewals.
* Monitor the implementation of an improvement process for all immigration and labour records to be tracked and maintained through the company system.
Key competencies and requirements
* Must be Saudi National
* Proven working experience as recruitment specialist as well as within government relations
* Proven working experience as HR manager across preferably Food and Beverage, FMCG or hospitality industry.
* Well versed in the understanding of labour law, HR policies, labour legislation
* Excellent communication skills with proficiency in both Arabic and English.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jun|
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
Talent Acquisition Supervisor (Recruitment)
A Leading Telecommunications Company In Saudi Arabia