Job description / Role
It is the primary responsibility of the Recruitment Specialist is to support the hiring efforts, delivering the "Right People for the Right Jobs at the Right Time". Conduct candidate sourcing and screening, recommending candidates to hiring teams. It is the responsibility to ensure the most qualified applicants are selected for candidacy on open roles and pipeline positions. Executes the Hotel recruitment strategy which is designed to ensure an ongoing diverse applicant pool rich in experience and skill. This is a full cycle recruiting role, delivering the Hotel's core service standards, brand attributes, and sustainability initiatives. All duties are to be performed in accordance with department policies, practices, and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages assigned operational client groups and executes a robust applicant flow aligned with the vision for the property, delivering qualified candidates for vacancies or planned hiring events
- Driving a more pro-active solution to hiring
- Conducts sourcing for active candidates, leveraging technology tools used by the Hotel to build a talent pipeline for assigned roles
- Ensures job postings are correct and casts the net across all appropriate sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, local job boards, MGM career site. Etc.)
- Screens interested applicants for qualifications, and conducts telephone qualifying calls for determining motivation for work, minimum qualifications, skills, and experience
- Forwards screened candidates for Hiring Manager review in Workday?
- Professionally represents Fairmont Hotel International at local and regional job fairs, conventions, and conferences maintaining positions relationships internally and externally
- Build relationships with business leaders to gain insight into operations and better understand the functions of all positions within each department
- Serve as an ambassador for the department and company
- entity gaps in the applicant pool and take appropriate actions to source the necessary quality, quantity, and diversity
- Build strong relationships with candidates, ensure optimal candidate experience, maintain communication throughout entire process and positively represent Fairmont Hotel
- One (1) year of prior Recruitment/Staffing experience involving candidate interviewing, evaluation and placement
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.